Sunday, October 11, 2009

Looking for inspiration

Here is a bunch of cool stuff I've come across over the past few days:

1. This interview with Will Wright, where he talks about expanding into the "play industry." I think the concept behind Wright's Stupid Fun Club is fantastic.

2. The music video for Justice’s remix of “Let Love Rule” by Lenny Kravitz, directed by Keith Schofield. It's a refreshingly quirky video.



3. I really like the comic-book style cover McFaul Studio did for Computer Arts Projects - Issue 128. I'm thinking about incorporating a comic-style theme in my design of Silights.


4. These cool skateboard designs by Emil Kozak for LAB Kindergarten. I like his bold clear patterns and the 'do you remember' theme.


5. I think I need one of these t-shirts. The design is aptly titled 'Refill Required'. Glennz Tees via Gizmodo

No comments: