Saturday, January 3, 2009

09 - here we go

Here are a few self-indulgent and largely materialistic things I'm looking forward to in '09.

1. Traveling. I currently have plans to visit Seoul in April and the UK in August. I also hope to make it to Tokyo and Beijing this year. So much exciting travel to be done, I can't wait!



2. Where the Wild Things Are. I am looking forward to Spike Jonze’s big screen adaptation of Maurice Sendak’s classic book 'Where The Wild Things Are'. There is a heap of controversy going around about the film, but lot of people are speaking out in support of Spike's vision, so I'm optimistic about its chances. 'Where The Wild Things Are' hits theaters on October 16th 2009.


3. Final Fantasy XIII. I'm a big fan to the Final Fantasy series and the latest instalment looks very promising. Read more about FFXIII here.


4. Getting some new threads, like these cool Jango-Pope t-shirts by 2once. (via Super Punch via Changethethought)





5. Picking up a few cool toys. I'm hoping to get my hands on these totally cool Metal Gear Solid 4 1/6 size figures of Snake and Raiden. Read more about them here and here.

No comments: