Here are a few cool things and a few not so cool things I think are worthy of a wider audience.
First up, the not so cool
1. In the spirit of Silights' new colour scheme, these headphones, which Gizmodo described as "one pacifier short of a personal rave."
2. The Trailer for Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li ... terrible.
3. Hokkaido Rice Pizza and the crazy shop girl who came screaming out of the restaurant to stop me taking a photo.
4. This sweatshirt. The accompanying article is hilarious, I recommend reading it. (Via Super Punch)
5. The John McCain toy I found in my local comic shop.
1. Graffiti Creator is totally cool. I used it to create the Silights header (the poor quality is due to my technical ineptitude and is no fault of Graffiti Creator).
2. Apple finally axes DRM. Read more about the MacWorld announcements at Gizmodo.
3. My new Nike ACG Storm-Fit jacket. So '08s and so cool. Well I think so anyway.
4. The MacBook Wheel. Thank you Onion News Network.
Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard
5. These limited edition Obama action figures at Jailbreaktoys.com. (Via Super Punch)