Wednesday, February 18, 2009

For Me

This post is for me. My good friend JP sent me an email last week, which read as follows: "Saw this and thought of you."


Totally awesome. There was a time in my life when I would have killed for an eight foot tall space marine. Fortunately, that time has passed: I now live in a shoebox sized apartment in Hong Kong, so I don't have anywhere to put it, unless I turfed sleepyanimal out of the bed and put it there ... but that would be weird.

Ok, confession time. I still have a half painted and half-customised squad of Black Templar space marines under my bed, along with a full Citadel paints colour pallet, customising knife and other accessories. I will probably never finish that squad, but I can't bear to throw them away. Maybe one day ...

No comments: